Thursday, February 10, 2011

baby air force boys..

I found these cute little Air Force iron on's at Pitt Trading in Ramsgate the other day and just had to have them. They were only $2 each! One for my Mitch and one for little cousin Max. They'd also be way too cute on the back pocket of a pair of little boys jeans or a plain hat.


There isn't a day that goes by that I don't have a shocker some how... well this day was me being impatient as usual and I didn't even check the sizes of these little t-shirts, so I ironed Mitchies one onto a size too small! It only just fits him! Oh well.. silly me. No the end of world is it!

I have been very busy the past few days with loads on and only a few hours of creating. I am however on a new obsession for this week, and that's stretch stuff! The other week it was felt, before that it was cooking, crocheting, embroidery!! Too much to do!! So, I have a few items already whipped up but I will wait till tomorrow for the girls to do a bit of a fashion parade for me before I show them off. All my own designs as well! Ha ha, that sounds like they are really awesome.. they're just good old basics. Until then.. good night :)

1 comment: