Sunday, February 13, 2011

kids valentine craft by lacie..

It was very late last night when Lace and I searched in our craft cupboard for some love heart making supplies!

We found (and you will need)
  • Coloured paper
  • Cardboard to draw yourself 2 x heart shapes
  • Pencil to trace hearts
  • Scissors
  • Sewing machine with red or what ever coloured thread you have

trace your hearts

cut them out

get adult hands to sew together

hang for the world to see

of course I have to have a turn too!
Lacie is giving hers to her teacher tomorrow to put up in the class room for Valentines Day. Major suck up I know!

Later today we have 2 more projects to complete before school tomorrow. Lacie's Library Bag & cover books in contact. Speaking of Library bags, I have received a few photos of some library bags that some readers have made!! Ok, she is my best friend, but she is still a reader! Did you make one of the library bags? Email me a photo if you did!!

No comments:

Post a Comment