Thursday, January 13, 2011

My Own Blue Wall!


my girls are aways by my side
doing everything I do
So... I was totally obsessed in the blue wall from yesterday that I just HAD to have my own one. After taking the girls to the movies to see Entangled, which they loved and Lacie cried twice (my emotional and hyperactive mini me), we stopped by Bunnings and picked Norfolk Sky by Dulux. I guess you could say I don't mess about in taking home colour charts or sample pots to test on walls etc... I just pick something and get on with it! I asked Mr Bunnings man to be my husband for 10 mins so I could ask his opinion then choose what I wanted anyway.. Hey it worked! Plus my dad comes from Norfolk in England so that helped with my decision on Norfolk Sky. Don't mind the mess.....

my yellow wall that I painted when I was 9 months pregnant

my new blue wall for inspiration
It is absolutely amazing to me how colour can make you feel. The mood is sets.. I know this might sound a little strange, but sometimes it makes me want to cry?? One of your eyebrow just up didn't it!? I just LOVE how colour makes me feel.

That's it from me. I have a dvd waiting for me with Heathie-babes, a glass of wine and some left over olive and rosemary sourdough to polish off.

No comments:

Post a Comment